|April 8th-10th 2019|
July 15th-17th 2019
Mobility is so much more than just developing a banking app for the mobile phone. It involves all the related services that could be provided to customers to enhance the user experience and value proposition.
This training session is a 3-day ‘deep-dive’ into the latest developments in Mobile Banking, with recent case studies & examples from relevant markets, & draws on real world experiences, with valuable insights from an experienced Mobile expert, & Former Head of Mobile Banking from a Global Bank, on how to prepare for the opportunities & threats ahead.
Across the world, Mobile Banking is now the preferred way customers engage with service providers, from Banking, to Insurance to accessing Government Services, customers can authenticate their identity & open new accounts, sign up for services, pay bills, take out loans, & deposit checks by photographing them, all from their mobile devices.
What will you Learn?
This course has a focus on group breakout sessions where attendees will work to develop solutions to real world scenarios and problems.
- Work on practical case studies that explore the lessons learnt from industry leaders.
- Explore and understand how to utilise the latest deployments and trends in mobile technology and implement continuous improvement activities.
- Evaluate what the future holds for the next generation of mobile innovation.
- Learn how to research, design and implement the right mix of mobile services for your customers and what can learned from non-banks & Fintech Firms.
- Learn how to utilize Data Analytics, Big Data & AI to better understand and serve your mobile customer.
- Learn how to change the company culture & train and incentivise employees for the mobile world.
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Mobile Banking and other senior professionals related to Mobile Banking
- Heads of Digital Banking and related senior professionals
- Heads of Marketing and related senior professionals
- Heads of Product Development and related senior professionals
- Heads of Product/Heads of Business Insigiht/Customer Experience
- Heads of IT and Heads of Strategy and other related senior professionals
- Heads of Compliance and related senior professionals
- Departmental Heads, Managing Directors, Directors, Senior Managers and other professionals based at retail banks, building societies and central banks.
Day 1 – Mastering Mobile Innovation & Strategy
Session 1 – The Current State of Mobile Banking. Where is the Market Heading?
Session 2 – Building The Mobile Banking Roadmap
Identifying the key trends driving your customers mobile experience, and building the roadmap for your mobile banking product or service
Session 3 – Customer Journey & Mobile
The mobile customer journey, millenials and how to achieve excellence in the mobile experience
Session 4 – Mobile Only Banks & Innovation
The challenge from mobile only banks. What are the benefits of building a mobile only brand and case studies including Atom Bank, Starling Bank, DBS Bank and Banco Original – the worlds first API bank for smart-gadgets
Day 2 – Mastering Mobile Banking Product Design & Delivery
Session 5 – Designing For The Mobile Banking Customer Experience
How to start with the Customer Experience. Using customer journey mapping tools to create useful customer-centric mobile products and services
Session 6 – UI, UX & Designing Great Mobile Experiences
Revealing the factors that are driving customer experience and how to integrate these drivers into
mobile design, using the latest in Design Thinking experience
Session 7 – Mobile Payments/Wallets
How to compete with Non-banks and Fintech firms in Mobile Payments/Wallets
Session 8 – Banking & Social Media Case Study
Using social media and social media marketing to drive Mobile adoptions
Session 9 – Data Analytics, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
Utilizing the power and role of Data Analytics, Big Data & AI to better understand and serve your mobile customer
Day 3 – Mastering Mobile Commercialization & Growth
Session 10 – Launch Strategies – Big Bang or Beta. Which is Best?
Launching your mobile banking service – The path to commercialisation and driving user growth
Session 11 – Designing for Continuous Improvement
Continuous improvement, refining and growing your mobile product over time
Session 12 – Making Change Happen Through People
In this session we will look at people and structures. What skills are required for the future? How to successfully change the company culture? and how to create incentive schemes for staff in the mobile world
End of Programme
For a detailed profile of the course director please fill in a brochure request
|Number of Delegates||Price per Delegate|
The above Early Bird rates are offered for a limited time. Please get in touch for more details.
The venue of the training is always in a centrally located 4-5 star hotel. The venue is confirmed 2 weeks before the programme once registration is closed and we know the exact number of delegates attending. We have exclusive rates with the hotel, if you require accommodation during the programme.