|June 25th-27th 2018|
October 15th-17th 2018
Mobility is so much more than just developing a banking app for the mobile phone. It involves all the related services that could be provided to customers to enhance the user experience and value proposition.
This training session is a 3-day ‘deep-dive’ into the latest developments in Mobile Banking, with recent case studies & examples from relevant markets, & draws on real world experiences, with valuable insights from an experienced Mobile expert, & former Head of Mobile Banking from a Global Bank, on how to prepare for the opportunities & threats ahead.
Across the world, Mobile Banking is now the preferred way customers engage with service providers, from Banking, to Insurance to accessing Government Services, customers can authenticate their identity & open new accounts, sign up for services, pay bills, take out loans, & deposit checks by photographing them, all from their mobile devices.
What will you Learn?
This course has a focus on group breakout sessions where attendees will work to develop solutions to real world scenarios and problems.
- Work on practical case studies that explore the lessons learnt from industry leaders.
- Explore and understand how to utilise the latest deployments and trends in mobile technology and implement continuous improvement activities.
- Evaluate what the future holds for the next generation of mobile innovation.
- Learn how to research, design and implement the right mix of mobile services for your customers and what can learned from non-banks.
- Evaluate what the future holds for the next generation of mobile innovation and review all the key areas involved to make your organisation mobile.
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Mobile Banking and other senior professionals related to Mobile Banking
- Heads of Digital Banking and related senior professionals
- Heads of Marketing and related senior professionals
- Heads of Product Development and related senior professionals
- Heads of Product/Heads of Business Insigiht/Customer Experience
- Heads of IT and Heads of Strategy and other related senior professionals
- Heads of Compliance and related senior professionals
- Departmental Heads, Managing Directors, Directors, Senior Managers and other professionals based at retail banks, building societies and central banks.
Day 1- Mastering Mobile Innovation & Strategy
Session 1 – Introduction to Mobile Banking
What is Mobile Banking? Understanding the difference between, Mobile banking, Mobile Commerce & Mobile Payments
Session 2 – Group Discussion: What is new in Mobile Banking
Delegate discussion on the latest innovations within their countries and what their banks are doing to compete with Banks/Fintech firms.
Session 3 – Thinking outside the Mobile Banking ‘Walled Garden”
Taking Mobile Beyond Cards, Accounts & Lending – cross-selling, upselling & Value Added Services
Session 4 – Starting the Journey: How to Make Actionable Decisions from Market Insights
Gathering Momentum: Identifying the stakeholders and working with technical teams: Matching business and user needs with technical capabilities.
Group exercise: Should banks collaborate or build in-house or perhaps both. Should banks create innovation labs?
Day 2- Mastering Mobile Banking Product Design & Delivery
Session 5 – Mobile Customer Journey – What does my Customer Want?
Delegate Discussion and Case Studies from Banks that deliver delightful customer experiences
Session 6 – Apps, Web & User Experience
Session 7 – How Mobile Networks Work & Why it is Important
• The opportunities many banks are missing
• Mobile & GSM networks – What mobile bankers need to know
• What are the obstacles in collaborating with Mobile Networks & Fintechs? Regulations
Session 8 – Mobile Banking Risk & Security
Day 3- Mastering Mobile Banking Commercialization & Growth
Session 9 – Launch Strategies: Big bang or Beta: Which Works Best and Why?
Group exercise: Culture change requirements – How to create incentive schemes for staff in the digital world
Session 10 – Managing & influencing Customer Conversations: Social Media Marketing, Strategies, & Tactics
Understanding the different channels and types of social media, and the use, benefits and drawbacks of each
Session 11 – Using Behavioral Analytics to Maximum Effect
Managing by metrics & Designing for Continuous Improvement
Session 12 – Staying Ahead of the Pack
Final group discussion and Q & A Session & Individual Actions and plans for future success. Key takeaways.
For a detailed profile of the course director please fill in a brochure request
|Number of Delegates||Price per Delegate|
The above Early Bird rates are offered for a limited time. Please get in touch for more details.
The venue of the training is always in a centrally located 4-5 star hotel. The venue is confirmed 2 weeks before the programme once registration is closed and we know the exact number of delegates attending. We have exclusive rates with the hotel, if you require accommodation during the programme.