|April 15th-17th 2019|
July 8th-10th 2019
This course provides a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements, i.e. Basel III and its implications for financial institutions and how best practice institutions should manage their risks in order to achieve corporate goals and ensure sustainability. In particular, the course covers all relevant issues for senior management such as capital adequacy / planning, liquidity risk management, corporate & risk governance, risk measurement and management, and aggregating risks at the enterprise level, including stress testing and reporting / disclosure.
What will you Learn?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise how to set up and efficient internal capital adequacy assessment process
- Understand the key elements of the Basel III reform
- Be able to implement best practice risk indicators in the institution, i.e. within internal
reporting and external disclosure
- Understand how to aggregate the individual risk types to an enterprise position
- Understand how to set up an adequate stress testing infrastructure
Who Should Attend?
The course will benefit banking professionals in the following functions:
- Senior Management, CFO, CRO, Head of Audit, Head of Risk etc.
- Business Managers i.e. Retail Division, Corporate Banking, Trading
- Risk Management and Risk Control, Credit/Liquidity/Market Risk
- Compliance and Governance
- Treasury Professionals
- Finance Professionals, Capital Management and Planning, Financial Control, MIS
- Audit and Investor Relations Professionals along with Strategy Professional
This agenda is strictly confidential. Please fill in the brochure request for a detailed agenda.
The trainer for SINGFIN’s Basel III Programme has over 20 years of experience and is an expert in the area of Basel III. To find out more, please fill in the brochure request.
|Number of Delegates||Price per Delegate|
Early Bird rates are offered up to 4 weeks before the commencement of the programme. Please get in touch for more details
The venue of the training is always in a centrally located 4-5 star hotel. The venue is confirmed 2 weeks before the programme once registration is closed and we know the exact number of delegates attending. We have exclusive rates with the hotel, if you require accommodation during the programme.